I’m so excited to have been nominated for the Sunshine Award by the beautiful Ginger from Ginger Loves Makeup, a huge thanks to her! The Sunshine Award is awarded to people “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. How bubbly making!!
In order to participate you must:
1. Display the Award on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 10 deserving bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
5. Write 10 interesting things about you.
Ten bloggers I would like to nominate for this award in no particular order, who have been great inspirations for me are:
Ten interesting things about me are:
1. I read a lot of books. A lot! I mean like I binge read and in a week i could read 5 or 6 books.
2. I love to dance! Everywhere, at uni, in the supermarket, on the street… everywhere!
3. I have terrible eye sight, I can’t see anything at all without my glasses or contacts.
4. I am really short. I would be very surprised if you were shorter than me!
5. My favourite colour is Blue and I own more pink things than I would like to admit.
6. I love to do lino cuts and printing! It’s my favourite form of art.
7. I’m really excited about going on exchange to UCA in London!! I can’t wait for January!
8. I feel naked if I don’t have polish on my nails, and I always feel the need to make my nails arty in some way because I think that one colour is boring, you need at least 2 -3 colours, the more the better.
9. Everyone keeps telling me I’m an adult now, but I still feel like a child and I behave accordingly 😛
10. I have a little sister who I’m really close to and love to annoy her! She still won’t let me paint her nails!
So that’s all done, I hope you all will spread this happy feeling of being nominated for this award! It’s truly made my day! Go on and spread the love! xx
- Sunshine Award Nomination (gingerlovesmakeup.wordpress.com)